Our camping pitches are spread over two fields; the Upper and Lower Fields. Both fields are situated just a few minutes walk from the Whitlingham Broad Visitor Centre and cafe and all the walks, activites and peaceful hideaways of the Country Park.
The Upper Field is a car free haven with great views accross the Country Park and to the Broad. Parking is just a few metres from the pitches and we can provide specialised luggage transportation devices (which look a little like cutomised wheel barrows) to help move stuff from your car to your new holiday pitch.
The Lower Field can accommodate tents, campervans and small motorhomes (sorry, no caravans or large trailer tents). For those who prefer to have their car next to their tent (a handy haven if your tent mate is a snorer!) pitches on the lower field can accommodate one car.
Things you need to know...
- Massive 7m x 10m grassy pitches, over 2 fields
- Relaxed countryside camping within a stunning country park
- Large, family friendly washrooms with toilets, showers and outside wash-up area
- Sturdy BBQ’s (not disposable BBQ's) & fire pits welcome at all pitches (we also rent fire pits)
- Campsite shop selling snacks, phone charging & freezer block rental (small fee applies)
- Dog friendly site -well behaved pooches only please! (£1 camping or £3 glamping per night per dog)
- Each pitch includes parking for one car, additional cars are charged at £5 per day
- Weather proof camping – loads to do come rain or shine!
- Campers and smaller motorhomes welcome (sorry no caravans), Trailer tents with pre-booking only
Please note that all prices are per person, per night. Camping pitches are available year-round and at quieter times of the year we may be able to offer exclusive use to groups - please contact us do discuss your requirements. For bookings made more than 48 hours in advance there is a 2 night minimum stay on Friday nights. There is a minimum three night stay over any bank holiday (e.g. Thurs/Fri Sat or Fri/Sat Sun nights). To book, just click Here.