Love the idea of a night under canvas but not the thought of canvas you have to pitch yourself? Then stay in one of our beautiful Bell Tents! All our Bell Tents are decked out in funky vintage and retro wares, fully carpeted with coir matting and have a massive 5m footprint.
Perfect for families, each tent can comfortably sleep up to 6, with two double futons and two fab foldout foam beds. Or, for those looking for a little bit of peace and quiet, why not come and stay for a nice chilled out weekend with your partner and enjoy a few nights under canvas?
On site we have six tents, pitched in rows of three. Hawthorn, Bramble and Hazel are pitched on platforms just off the main meadow, these tents also boast a porch area! Hazel, Spindle and Maple are pitched on the grass at the top of the upper (car free) meadow. See the site map below. For larger families why not book a couple of Bell tents together or a camping pitch & Bell Tent?
Things you need to know...
- Each tent sleeps up to 6 people (a combination of Up to 4 Adults and 2 children under 14 - 6 persons or max of 4 Adults sharing) four people on single or double futons and two on comfy floor mattresses
- Wooden picnic table provided for al fresco dining
- BBQ provided (charcoal sold separately)
- Bedding, cooking utensils and crockery is not provided
- No electricity provided
- Fire pits available to rent on site (no need to prebook) for just £3 per night
- Each tent comes with one parking space; additional spaces charged at £5.50 per day
- Check in is from 2-7.30pm, check out by 11.00am
- We have some dog friendly Tents; max one dog per tent and charged at £3.50 per night