Lola, our fabulous Shepherds Hut offers all the joys of the great outdoors whilst still keeping some of your home comforts.
Whether you are flinging open the double doors open to embrace the summer sunshine or cosying up around the log burner, a stay in Lola is the perfect way to enjoy Norwich and the Broads.
Lola is the perfect retreat for a couple or a family looking for a break with a difference. She is cool in the summer, cozy in the winter, and available to book all year round.
Things you need to know:
- Sleeps up to three people with one double and one single bed
- Wood burning stove, is fully insulated with double glazed windows
- BBQ, picnic bench and fire pit provided
- Duvets, pillows and throws provided
- Kindling & one basket of firewood provided
- Pitch a tent nearby (camping fees apply)
- Check in from 2pm - 8pm, check out by 11.00am
- Crockery, utensils and other cooking essentials not provided
- 1 car parking space located just behind the hut provided; additional spaces charged at £5.50 per day
- Dogs charged at £3.50 per night (max 1 dog or 2 very small dogs)