Welcome to the wonderful Whitlingham Yurt, inspired by traditional Mongolian yurts but with a few twists to adapt it to our climate and add some touches of luxury.
Our yurt has a 6m footprint and comes fully furnished with a solid wood double bed including bedding, two comfy double futons and a cosy wood burner.
Perfect for families and groups of friends the yurt offers loads of space, funky furnishing and a large decked area to sit out and and look over the beautiful Whitlingham countryside.
Our yurt also comes with an outside fire pit and a gas BBQ with an additional single side burner for that essential morning cuppa! The Whitlingham yurt was specially hand made for us right here in the broads and has been crafted, furnished and finished with love to make sure that it is a magical experience for everyone who stays.
Things you need to know:
- Sleeps a family of up to 6 people (max 4 adults and children), or 4 adults in comfort
- Beautiful wooden double bed with bedding provided
- Two, solid wood double futons with super plush mattresses; please bring your own bedding for these
- Wood burning stove inside, fire-pit outside
- Price includes kindling & one basket of firewood and gas for the BBQ
- Gas BBQ with side burner provided
- Large decked area with table and chairs
- Solar lighting & portable solar lamp provided, please bring a torch
- Check 2pm - 7.30pm, check out by 11am.
- 1 car parking space provided immediately behind the yurt. Additional spaces £5.50 per day
- Crockery/cutlery or other cooking equipment not provided
- A water carrier is available on request