Bernie & Ronnie are our fab converted railway good wagons. After a hard life running the railways of East Anglia, Ronnie and Bernie have now settled down here at Whitlingham and are waiting to welcome you.
Both carriages enjoy an elevated position looking the camping meadows and are perfectly positioned to watch the sun setting behind the historic lime tree avenue which bounds our site to the west.
Both carriages provide sleeping for up to 4 and have their own private decking area with a hammock and fire pit for maximum relaxation.
Things you need to know ...
- Ronnie sleeps up to 2 adults and 2 children (1 x king-sized bed, 2 x sleeping pods
- Bernie sleeps up to 4 adults (2 x double beds)
- Bedding is provided
- Both insulated and have a wood burning stove for warming toes
- Both have a kitchen with fridge/freezer, 2-ring induction hob, sink, prep area, pans and all crockery provided
- Kindling & one basket of firewood included (BBQ charcoal available from reception if required)
- There's enough space for you to pitch a tent also (camping fees apply)
- Check in from 2pm - 7.30pm, check out by 11.00am
- Ronnie & Bertie each come with 1 car parking space in the site car park. Additional spaces charged at £5.50 per day.
- Dogs are charged at £3.50 per night (max 1 dog or 2 very small dogs)
- Toilets and showers, including private family rooms, are just a few metres away
£125 per night / Please note 2 night minimum stay applies at peak times