Super Simple Camping...
Our pitches are spread across the upper and lower meadow. Both meadows are situated just a few minutes walk from the Whitlingham Broad Visitor Centre and cafe, with all the walks, activities and peaceful hideaways the Country Park has to offer.
The Upper Meadow is a car free haven with great views across the Country Park to the Broad. Parking is a few metres from the pitches and we provide specialised luggage transportation devices (which look a little like customised wheel barrows) to help move stuff from your car to your new holiday pitch.There is also an access track for dropping kit off (no parking or waiting).
The Lower Meadow can accommodate tents, camper-vans and small motorhomes (sorry, no caravans or large trailer tents). For those who prefer to have their car next to their tent (a handy haven if your tent mate is a snorer!) pitches on the lower meadow can accommodate one car.
Things you need to know ...
- Massive 7m x 10m grassy pitches, over 2 meadows
- Relaxed countryside camping within a stunning country park
- Large, new family friendly washrooms with toilets, showers and outside wash-up area
- Sturdy BBQ’s (not disposable BBQ's) & fire pits welcome at all pitches (we also rent fire pits for £3 per night)
- Campsite shop selling snacks, phone charging & freezer block rental (small fee applies)
- Dog friendly site. Well behaved pooches only please! (£1.50 camping or £3.50 glamping per night per dog)
- Each pitch allows 1 tent and includes parking for one car, additional cars are charged at £5.50 per day - please prebook. All vehicles must be registered with reception; parking restrictions apply. Max 10 people per pitch
- Weather proof camping; there is loads to do come rain or shine!
- Campers and smaller motorhomes welcome (sorry no caravans), Trailer tents with pre-booking only
- Sorry! We do not have electrical pitches or provide chemical loo/grey disposal waste points
- Multiple pitch bookings and group bookings are accepted; just drop us a line!