Our pitches are spread across the upper and lower meadow, both situated just a few minutes walk from the Whitlingham Broad Visitor Centre and cafe, with all the walks, activities and peaceful hideaways the Country Park has to offer.
The Upper Meadow is a car free haven with great views across the Country Park to the Broad. Parking is a few metres from the pitches and we provide specialised luggage transportation devices; which look a little like customised wheel barrows! There is also an access track for dropping kit off.
Things you need to know ...
- Large family friendly washrooms with toilets, showers and outside wash-up area
- Sturdy BBQ’s (no disposable BBQ's please) & fire pits welcome at all pitches; we also rent fire pits!
- Campsite shop selling snacks, phone charging & freezer block rental
- Dog friendly (£1.50 camping or £3.50 glamping per night, per dog)
- All vehicles must be registered with reception
- The lower meadow accommodates tents, camper-vans & small motorhomes up to 6m (no caravans)
- If you prefer to have your car next to your tent the Lower Meadow can accommodate one car
- Max 10 people per pitch
- Trailer tents with pre-booking only
- We do not have electrical pitches or provide chemical loo/grey disposal waste points