elcome to the wonderful Whitlingham Yurts - inspired by traditional Mongolian yurts but with a few twists to adapt it to our climate and add some touches of luxury. Our yurt has a 6m footprint and comes fully furnished with a solid wood double bed including bedding, two comfy double futons and a cosy woodburner.
Perfect for families and groups of friends the yurt offers loads of space, funky furnishing and a large decked area to sit out and and look over the beautiful Whitlingham countryside.
Our yurt also comes with an outside fire pit and a gas bbq with an additional single side burner for that essential morning cuppa! The Whilingham yurt was specially hand made for us right here in the broads and has been crafted, furnished and finished with love to make sure that it is a magical experience for everyone who stays.
Things you need to know:
- Sleeps a family of upto 6 people (max 4 adults and children), or 4 adults in comfort
- Beautiful wooden double bed with bedding provided
- Two, solid wood double futons with super plush matresses - please bring your own bedding for these
- Wood burning stove inside, firepit outside
- Price includes kindling & one basket of firewood, and gas for the BBQ
- Gas BBQ with side burner for big cookups and making a brew
- Large decked area with table and chairs
- Solar lighting & portable solar lamp
- Check in any is normally from 2pm - 7.30pm, check out by 11am - please check booking info
- Our yurt comes with 1 car parking space situated immediately behind the yurt. Additional spaces are charged at £5.50 per day.
- Please bring along your own crockery/cutlery or other cooking equipment as this is not provided
Our yurt is super comfy but please remember this is still a canvas structure! You'll need to bring a torch for the night, sleeping stuff if there's more than 2 people, and plates, cutlery etc. A water carrier is available on request and the nearest water point is approximately 1 minutes walk away, just down the field, near the lovely new washrooms. The Yurt provides all the good bits of camping with added luxury, and a magical stay under the stars
Our Yurt is priced for a 3 night stay arriving on Fridays or a 4 night stay arriving on Mondays for the high season. 2 night stays are availible outside of school holidays- please check availibilty via online booking - just pop your dates in.