Things you need to know:
- Ronnie sleeps up to 2 adults and 2 children (1 x king-sized bed, 2 x sleeping pods (see pics)
- Bedding is provided for the bed - please bring sleeping bags for the pods
- Ronnie has a wood burning stove for warming toes, is fully insulated and has double glazed windows
- Kitchen with fridge/freezer, 2-ring induction hob, sink, prep area, pans and all crockery provided - meaning you can travel light!
- Included is kindling & one basket of firewood for you to use on the log burner or outside (BBQ charcoal available from reception if required)
- Need more space? There's enough space for you to pitch a tent also (camping fees apply)
- Check in is normally time from 2pm - 8pm, check out by 11.00am - check your booking info and try to arrive in daylight to see your hut in its full splendor
- Ronnie comes with 1 car parking space in the site car park. Additional spaces are charged at £5.50 per day.
- Ronnie is dog friendly but we do ask for a small additional supplemnt to cover additional cleaning - dogs are charged at £3.50 per night, well behaved pooches only please (max 1 dog or 2 very small dogs)
- Toilets and showers are just a few metres away in our lovely washroom building (including private family rooms)
£125 per night - Please note 2 night minimum stay applies